- Work with APF Clubs and Members to arrange events
- Assist APF Clubs and Members in applying for Development and Competition Funding as required by the NSWPC Funding Guidelines
- Work with APF Clubs and Members who apply and receive NSWPC funding to adhere to the conditions of funding.
- Ensure that all Development and Competition Funding received by APF Clubs and Members are acquitted as required by the NSWPC Funding Guidelines.
- Work with others to develop Council KPI’s Ideally the Coaching Coordinator is someone who:
- Communicates effectively
- Has a good working knowledge of the NSWPC Funding Guidelines and the APF Development Funding guidelines.
- Is supportive of all APF Clubs within the NSWPC region
- Is supportive and has some knowledge of all skydiving disciplines