- Chair and manage NSWPC meetings.
- Manage the annual general meeting.
- Represent the Council at local, regional, state and national levels.
- Act as a facilitator for club/group activities.
- Ensure the planning and budgeting for the future is carried out in accordance with the wishes of the members.
- Work with others to develop Council KPI’s.
- Liaise with NSW Dept Sport & Recreation in regards to obtaining and acquiting funding.
Ideally the President/Chairperson is someone who:
- Can communicate effectively
- Is well informed of all organisation activities
- Is aware of the future directions and plans of members
- Has a good working knowledge of the NSWPC & APF constitutions,
Combined Club and Council Regulations and other
NSWPC & APF rules, as well as the duties of all office holders and subcommittees
- Is a supportive leader for all organisations members.